"Take Control of Tiger," the latest print collection of Take Control ebooks published in association with our friends at Peachpit Press, is now available! If you've been holding off on installing Tiger because you didn't want to print out hundreds of pages of ebooks, or if you would simply prefer to read about Tiger in a professionally designed, four-color book, you can now purchase the 350-page collection from Amazon for only $19.79. "Take Control of Tiger" includes the latest versions of all four of our Tiger ebooks, and customers are entitled to any future free updates of the included ebooks. (See "Take Control Expands to Print" in TidBITS-747 for more details about our print collections.)
Keep Markup Tools Active in PDFpen
By default, PDFpen switches back to the Edit tool each time you add text, scribbles or other markup. To keep a tool selected (continuous use mode), double-click it. To exit continuous use mode, click the Select tool or press Command-1. You can also make continuous use mode the default by selecting Keep Tools Selected After Use in PDFpen's Editing preferences.
- Take Control Expands to Print (20 Sep 04)
Published in TidBITS 786.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- QuicKeys X3 3.1 Supports Automator, Adds Toolbars
- Virtual PC 7.0.2 Gains Full Tiger Compatibility
- Apple Says Goodbye to Grayscale iPods
- DealBITS Drawing: Audio Hijack Pro Winners
- P2P Takes a Licking but Keeps on Ticking
- Apple Releases iTunes 4.9 with Podcasting Support
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/04-Jul-05