OmniWeb 5.1.1 Released -- The Omni Group has released OmniWeb 5.1.1 to fix a variety of minor bugs and improve compatibility with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. You can read the full change list on the OmniWeb Release Notes page linked below; suffice to say that if you use OmniWeb, particularly with Tiger, you'll want to download the 6 MB update to eliminate some annoying page drawing problems on certain sites and crashes in specific situations. Despite Safari's new features in Tiger, I still find myself relying on OmniWeb for most of my Web browsing thanks to features like reopening pages on relaunch, workspaces, separate window editing of textarea fields, find/replace in textarea fields, and more. [ACE]
Undelete an iPhone Voicemail Message
There's no Command-Z in the Phone app, but you may be able to retrieve a deleted voicemail message: Open the Voicemail screen in the Phone app. At the bottom of the screen, tap Deleted Messages. To restore a listed message, tap it and then click Undelete.
- OmniWeb 5.0: The Powerful Web Browser (16 Aug 04)
Published in TidBITS 789.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Discloses, Limits .Mac Bandwidth Transfers
- DoorStop X 1.0 Enhances Mac OS X's Firewall
- Yahoo Gets With a New Konfab
- Adam Talks about Macworld Expo on Tech Night Owl
- iMix Playlist Representing Apple History
- Sonos Adds Mac Desktop Controller
- Old Macs Don't Just Fade Away
- Running with a Garmin Forerunner GPS
- Take Control News/25-Jul-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/25-Jul-05