OmniWeb 5.1.1 Released -- The Omni Group has released OmniWeb 5.1.1 to fix a variety of minor bugs and improve compatibility with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. You can read the full change list on the OmniWeb Release Notes page linked below; suffice to say that if you use OmniWeb, particularly with Tiger, you'll want to download the 6 MB update to eliminate some annoying page drawing problems on certain sites and crashes in specific situations. Despite Safari's new features in Tiger, I still find myself relying on OmniWeb for most of my Web browsing thanks to features like reopening pages on relaunch, workspaces, separate window editing of textarea fields, find/replace in textarea fields, and more. [ACE]
Simplify Similar Syncs with ChronoSync Templates
You can create an unlimited number of ChronoSync documents with numerous settings and options that control your synchronizations. If you find yourself needing to create many similar ChronoSync documents, consider using templates.
Just create a ChronoSync document and set all the options the way you want them. Choose File > Save as Template to save the ChronoSync document as a template, and then open it in the future when creating a new ChronoSync document.
Search on "template" in ChronoSync Help for all the details.
Visit Econ Technologies
- OmniWeb 5.0: The Powerful Web Browser (16 Aug 04)
Published in TidBITS 789.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Discloses, Limits .Mac Bandwidth Transfers
- DoorStop X 1.0 Enhances Mac OS X's Firewall
- Yahoo Gets With a New Konfab
- Adam Talks about Macworld Expo on Tech Night Owl
- iMix Playlist Representing Apple History
- Sonos Adds Mac Desktop Controller
- Old Macs Don't Just Fade Away
- Running with a Garmin Forerunner GPS
- Take Control News/25-Jul-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/25-Jul-05