DealBITS Drawing: MathMagic Personal Edition Winners -- Congratulations to Harvey Jeffries of mac.com, Orion Protonentis of noiro.org, Robert Rennie of anscom.af.mil, Robert Wildblood of erols.com, and Scott Ellsworth of alodar.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of MathMagic Personal Edition, worth $119.95. Even if you didn't win, you can still save 20 percent on all the different versions of MathMagic (Personal, or Pro for both Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress) through 14-Sep-05 by ordering from the page below. Note that the 20 percent discount even applies to the academic discount, making MathMagic an even better deal for students, staff, and faculty of educational institutions. This offer is open to all TidBITS readers. Keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings, and remember that telling your friends, family, and colleagues about new drawings is a great way to increase your chances of receiving a prize; over 9 percent of our 375 entries this time came from people who learned about DealBITS from a friend. [ACE]
Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
- DealBITS Drawing: MathMagic Personal Edition (29 Aug 05)
Published in TidBITS 795.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Maxum Development Sponsoring TidBITS
- iKey 2.1 Moves to iApp-like Interface
- Default Folder X 2.0.2 Now Available
- Now Up-to-Date & Contact Updated to 5.0.4
- Tiger Still Resists Showing Preferred Networks
- Net Responds to Hurricane Katrina Aftermath
- Netopia Adds Security, Multiple Monitors to Timbuktu Pro 8.5
- Make Your Own Menu in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Talk for Free with FreeConference.com
- Take Control News/05-Sep-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Sep-05