DealBITS Drawing: MaxProtect II Winner -- Congratulations to Paul Perry of sympatico.ca, whose entry was chosen randomly from 452 valid entries in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a MaxProtect II PowerBook case, worth $49/$59/$69, depending on size. Even if you didn't win, you can still save 10 percent on the MaxProtect II through 02-Nov-05 by entering "DealBits003" in the Additional Comments field when ordering; MaxUpgrades tells us that the discount will not show on order confirmations, but will be accounted for in the amount billed. Keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Time for a Fetch Refresh?
In the Fetch FTP client, if you see a time stamp like "As of 6/19/10 2:29 PM" above the file list, that means that Fetch is re-using a file list it downloaded earlier. Click the swooshing-arrow refresh button (located beside the time stamp) to refresh the list.
Visit Fetch Softworks
- DealBITS Drawing: MaxProtect II from MaxUpgrades (17 Oct 05)
Published in TidBITS 802.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Preventing Second Drive Sleepiness
- Encoding Video for iPod
- eMac Fades Away
- Apple Revs PowerBooks, Intros Quad-Core Power Mac G5
- Aperture Opens Up RAW for Photographers
- Salling Clicker 3.0 Adds Windows, Network Sharing, Wi-Fi Support
- Faster, Wi-Fi! Kill, Kill (the Competition)!
- Take Control's Second Anniversary (and 50% Off Sale!)
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/24-Oct-05