iTunes Music Store Sells Over 1 Million Videos -- Less than 20 days after unveiling new video-capable iPods and announcing Apple would begin selling music videos, short films, and selected ad-free ABC television episodes for $1.99 apiece, Apple says it has already sold more than 1 million videos through its iTunes Music Store. The most popular items include music videos from Michael Jackson, Fatboy Slim, and Kanye West; Pixar's shorts For the Birds and Boundin'; and episodes of Lost and Desperate Housewives. Apple's press release quotes CEO Steve Jobs saying the sales indicate a strong market for legal video downloads, and pledging to expand iTMS's video offerings. Is it too soon to hope for The Honeymooners or Your Show of Shows? [GD]
Move Multiple Windows Simultaneously in Spaces
Command-drag a window in Spaces to move all windows associated with the dragged window's application to a new space. Control-drag will do the same thing, and will also preserve the same screen position in the space in which you drop the windows.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 803.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Squeezebox Gets New Design, Software Upgrade
- OmniWeb 5.1.2 Released
- Apple Opens iTunes Music Store in Australia
- Apple Releases Pro Video Updates
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.4.3
- New Retrospect 6.1 Updates
- ICANN and VeriSign Agree to End Site Finder Suits
- Comparing Three AC Adapters
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/31-Oct-05