Untrash the Trash
Feeling trasher's remorse? On Snow Leopard, you can open the Trash (click the Trash icon in the Dock) and "untrash" individual items there. Select one or more trashed items (files and folders) and choose File > Put Back. This returns the items to where they were when you originally put them in the trash. The keyboard shortcut is Command-Delete - the same as the shortcut for trashing an item in the first place, since in deleting something from the trash you are untrashing it.
Published in TidBITS 803.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- iTunes Music Store Sells Over 1 Million Videos
- Squeezebox Gets New Design, Software Upgrade
- Apple Opens iTunes Music Store in Australia
- Apple Releases Pro Video Updates
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.4.3
- New Retrospect 6.1 Updates
- ICANN and VeriSign Agree to End Site Finder Suits
- Comparing Three AC Adapters
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/31-Oct-05