Better Text Formatting in iPhoto
If you're creating a card or book in iPhoto, and you're not happy with the formatting options for the text (such as line spacing or justification), copy the text out to TextEdit, make the changes you want there, and paste it back into iPhoto, which will retain your changes.
Published in TidBITS 803.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- iTunes Music Store Sells Over 1 Million Videos
- Squeezebox Gets New Design, Software Upgrade
- Apple Opens iTunes Music Store in Australia
- Apple Releases Pro Video Updates
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.4.3
- New Retrospect 6.1 Updates
- ICANN and VeriSign Agree to End Site Finder Suits
- Comparing Three AC Adapters
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/31-Oct-05