DealBITS Drawing: Sunatori.com Pen Winners -- Congratulations to Gloria White of rockingham.k12.va.us and Stefan Keydel of mac.com, whose entries were chosen randomly from 694 valid entries in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each will be receiving a Sunatori.com Pen from HyperInfo Canada, worth $20. If you weren't among our winners, you can still save 50 percent on a Sunatori.com Pen through 25-Dec-05 by using the first link below. This offer is open to all TidBITS readers. Keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
- DealBITS Drawing: Sunatori.com Pen (14 Nov 05)
Published in TidBITS 806.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
DealBITS Drawing: Sunatori.com Pen Winners
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>