DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale Winners -- Congratulations to Doug Breckenridge of gmail.com, Peter Pinch of rcn.com, and Simon Sunatori of hyperinfo.ca, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of iwascoding.com's GarageSale 1.9. Even if you didn't win, you can save 20 percent off the purchase price of GarageSale by placing an order using the third link below; this offer is open to all TidBITS readers through 22-Dec-05. If you're planning to attend Macworld Expo in San Francisco next month, you can find iwascoding.com and GarageSale at booth 948. Thanks to the 612 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Untrash the Trash
Feeling trasher's remorse? On Snow Leopard, you can open the Trash (click the Trash icon in the Dock) and "untrash" individual items there. Select one or more trashed items (files and folders) and choose File > Put Back. This returns the items to where they were when you originally put them in the trash. The keyboard shortcut is Command-Delete - the same as the shortcut for trashing an item in the first place, since in deleting something from the trash you are untrashing it.
- DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale 1.9 (05 Dec 05)
Published in TidBITS 809.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Firefox 1.5 Released
- SETI@home Moves to BOINC Client
- DealBITS Drawing: Classic Solitaire
- Prograph Spelled Backwards Is Marten
- NBC Universal Brings More TV to iTunes
- Flashblock Update for Firefox 1.5
- Non-Apple Wi-Fi Options Expand for Mac Users
- Reality and Digital Pictures
- Take Control News/12-Dec-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/12-Dec-05