DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale Winners -- Congratulations to Doug Breckenridge of gmail.com, Peter Pinch of rcn.com, and Simon Sunatori of hyperinfo.ca, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of iwascoding.com's GarageSale 1.9. Even if you didn't win, you can save 20 percent off the purchase price of GarageSale by placing an order using the third link below; this offer is open to all TidBITS readers through 22-Dec-05. If you're planning to attend Macworld Expo in San Francisco next month, you can find iwascoding.com and GarageSale at booth 948. Thanks to the 612 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Using Expose within Spaces
To drag a file into an application that's running in another one of your Spaces, use Expose while in Spaces overview mode. First, press F8 to go into Spaces overview mode, then press F9 to Expose all application windows. Hover over the application window you want and wait a moment or press the Space bar, and both that space and that application come to the foreground, ready for you to drop the file.
Visit plucky tree
- DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale 1.9 (05 Dec 05)
Published in TidBITS 809.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Firefox 1.5 Released
- SETI@home Moves to BOINC Client
- DealBITS Drawing: Classic Solitaire
- Prograph Spelled Backwards Is Marten
- NBC Universal Brings More TV to iTunes
- Flashblock Update for Firefox 1.5
- Non-Apple Wi-Fi Options Expand for Mac Users
- Reality and Digital Pictures
- Take Control News/12-Dec-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/12-Dec-05