DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale Winners -- Congratulations to Doug Breckenridge of gmail.com, Peter Pinch of rcn.com, and Simon Sunatori of hyperinfo.ca, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of iwascoding.com's GarageSale 1.9. Even if you didn't win, you can save 20 percent off the purchase price of GarageSale by placing an order using the third link below; this offer is open to all TidBITS readers through 22-Dec-05. If you're planning to attend Macworld Expo in San Francisco next month, you can find iwascoding.com and GarageSale at booth 948. Thanks to the 612 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Quickly Navigate Apple TV Video
While your video is playing, press Down on the remote, then right or left to skip forward or backwards. This will skip through chapters in iTunes movies, 1/20th of the video length, or 30 second intervals — whichever is longer.
Visit Page Zero Software
- DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale 1.9 (05 Dec 05)
Published in TidBITS 809.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Firefox 1.5 Released
- SETI@home Moves to BOINC Client
- DealBITS Drawing: Classic Solitaire
- Prograph Spelled Backwards Is Marten
- NBC Universal Brings More TV to iTunes
- Flashblock Update for Firefox 1.5
- Non-Apple Wi-Fi Options Expand for Mac Users
- Reality and Digital Pictures
- Take Control News/12-Dec-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/12-Dec-05
DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale Winners
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and