Now Up-to-Date & Contact 5.1 Released -- Now Software has released Now Up-to-Date & Contact 5.1, adding a wide variety of minor enhancements and bug fixes to the calendaring and contact management suite. Improvements include new keyboard shortcuts, support for Unsanity's Smart Crash Reports reporting application (which you must install separately), more-complete scroll wheel support, enhanced printing, improved Web publishing, and more. Now Up-to-Date & Contact 5.1 is a free update for registered users, and the 17.5 MB download is definitely worthwhile. [ACE]
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Published in TidBITS 810.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS 2005 Holiday Hiatus
- SmileOnMyMac Releases browseback
- Discussing TV on MacNotables
- DealBITS Drawing: Classic Solitaire Winners
- DealBITS Drawing: Midnight Mansion
- Macworld SF 2006 Events
- The Info-Mac Network Retires
- A Feast for the Fridge: Printing Digital Pictures
- Take Control News/19-Dec-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/19-Dec-05
Now Up-to-Date & Contact 5.1 Released
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and