Discussing TV on MacNotables -- Tonya and I spent an enjoyable evening on the MacNotables podcast recently with Andy Ihnatko and Chuck Joiner. A simple listener question about hooking a big screen digital TV to the Mac morphed into a wide-ranging discussion of television, movies, the "distribution revolution," and the logic and illogic of how we acquire and pay for video in today's Internet-enabled world. [ACE]
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Published in TidBITS 810.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS 2005 Holiday Hiatus
- SmileOnMyMac Releases browseback
- Now Up-to-Date & Contact 5.1 Released
- DealBITS Drawing: Classic Solitaire Winners
- DealBITS Drawing: Midnight Mansion
- Macworld SF 2006 Events
- The Info-Mac Network Retires
- A Feast for the Fridge: Printing Digital Pictures
- Take Control News/19-Dec-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/19-Dec-05