Yojimbo 1.1 Adds Features, Fixes Bugs -- Bare Bones Software has released Yojimbo 1.1, the first update to the company's new information organizer (See "Let Yojimbo Guard Your Information Castle" in TidBITS-814). The program has matured in numerous small ways, adding AppleScript support that could enable import from other programs, improving its searching capabilities, and providing a keyboard toggle for creating bookmarks versus Web archives when importing a URL. Read the Current Release Notes page for a full list of changes. Yojimbo 1.1 is a 2.6 MB download. It's free to registered users; new copies cost $40. [ACE]
Extend Mac OS X's Screenshots
Mac OS X has a variety of built in screenshot methods. Here's a look at a few that offer more versatility than the basic full-screen capture (Command-Shift-3):
• Press Command-Shift-4 and you'll get a crosshair cursor with which you can drag to select and capture a certain area of the screen.
• Press Command-Shift-4-Space to select the entire window that the cursor is over, clicking on the window will then capture it. The resulting screenshot will even get a nice drop shadow.
• Hold down the Space bar after dragging out a selection window to move your selection rectangle around on the screen.
• Hold down Shift after dragging out a selection to constrain the selection in either horizontal or vertical orientation, depending on the direction of your drag.
• Hold down Option after dragging out a selection to expand the selection window around a center point.
Visit plucky tree
- Let Yojimbo Guard Your Information Castle (30 Jan 06)
Yojimbo 1.1 Adds Features, Fixes Bugs
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>