DealBITS Drawing: DoorStop X Security Suite Winners -- Congratulations to Bob Dain of mac.com, Charles Kinney of earthlink.net, and Steve B of macrepair.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of Open Door Networks' DoorStop X Security Suite. And since Steve B entered this DealBITS drawing after being referred to it by Chris Harnish of mac.com, Chris too will receive a copy as a thank you. Even if you didn't win, you can still save $20 on the $79 DoorStop X Security Suite through 29-May-06. To receive your discount, enter "Tidbits0506" in the Comments field of the order form (the third link below). With 1,022 entrants, this was one of the most popular drawings of late; keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Open Recent Office 2008 Docs by Date
Office 2008 applications like Word and Excel now list recently opened documents on a File > Open Recent submenu. Choose More from that menu, and you'll get a multifunction Project Gallery dialog. Click the Recent button at the top and then select a date range in the Dates list to find files that were last opened today, yesterday, earlier in the week, last week, and so forth. (The Settings pane in the Project Gallery dialog lets you set how many recently opened files show in the File > Open Recent submenu.)
- DealBITS Drawing: DoorStop X Security Suite (15 May 06)
Published in TidBITS 830.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Speeds Up MacBook Pro Models
- Parallels Issues Release Candidate of Virtual Machine
- MacBook Fills Out Laptop Line
- Creative Hits Apple With iPod Patent Suit
- Final Cut Express HD 3.5 Goes Universal
- Apple Reminds Us of Trusting, Verifying
- Take Control News/22-May-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/22-May-06