Interarchy 8.1 Adds Amazon S3 Support -- Peter Lewis and Stairways Software have released Interarchy 8.1, the latest version of their powerful file transfer software. New features in Interarchy 8.1 include support for Amazon S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service, which provides storage to anyone for $0.15 per GB per month of storage used and $0.20 per GB of data transferred), the capability for Auto Uploads to upload to multiple remote directories, and a variety of other small fixes and improvements. Version 8.1 is a free upgrade for owners of Interarchy 8 and those who purchased Interarchy 7 after 01-Jan-06; for owners of earlier versions, it's a $20 upgrade, and new copies cost $40. [ACE]
Keyboard Shortcuts in Stacks
You aren't limited to using the mouse or trackpad to select items within a stack. Once you've clicked a stack to open it, you can type a letter to jump to the first file starting with that letter, or press either the Tab or arrow keys to move among the stack's contents. Press Return to open the selected item.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 835.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- iPhoto 6.0.4 Adds New Themes
- Universal Shake 4.1 Drops in Price
- FlickrExport 2.0 Enables Easy iPhoto Uploading
- Apple Updates Aperture, Pro Applications Frameworks
- Web Crossing Neighbors Creates Private Social Networks
- QuickerTek Extends Laptop Range
- The Mystery of the Recalcitrant Photoshop Files
- Unintelligible Garbage Is Your Friend
- Take Control News/26-Jun-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Jun-06