FlickrExport 2.0 Enables Easy iPhoto Uploading -- Connected Flow has released version 2.0 of FlickrExport, a plug-in for iPhoto 4.0 or later that makes it easy to upload images to the Flickr photo-sharing service. The new version can now add images to existing Flickr photosets and group pools, provides a list of tags that you've previously used to categorize photos, and more. The shareware FlickrExport 2.0 is a universal binary, requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and costs 12 euros; it's a 1.4 MB download. [JLC]
Copy Before Submitting Web Forms
Filling in Web forms (like the one used to submit this tip) can be a bit of a gamble - you put in your pearls of wisdom, perhaps only to lose them all if the Web page flakes out or the browser crashes. Instead of losing all your text, "save" it by pressing Command-A to select all and then Command-C to copy the selected text to the clipboard. Do this periodically as you type and before you click Submit, and you may "save" yourself from a lot of frustration. It takes just a second to do, and the first time you need to rely on it to paste back in lost text, you'll feel smart.
Published in TidBITS 835.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Interarchy 8.1 Adds Amazon S3 Support
- iPhoto 6.0.4 Adds New Themes
- Universal Shake 4.1 Drops in Price
- Apple Updates Aperture, Pro Applications Frameworks
- Web Crossing Neighbors Creates Private Social Networks
- QuickerTek Extends Laptop Range
- The Mystery of the Recalcitrant Photoshop Files
- Unintelligible Garbage Is Your Friend
- Take Control News/26-Jun-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Jun-06