FlickrExport 2.0 Enables Easy iPhoto Uploading -- Connected Flow has released version 2.0 of FlickrExport, a plug-in for iPhoto 4.0 or later that makes it easy to upload images to the Flickr photo-sharing service. The new version can now add images to existing Flickr photosets and group pools, provides a list of tags that you've previously used to categorize photos, and more. The shareware FlickrExport 2.0 is a universal binary, requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and costs 12 euros; it's a 1.4 MB download. [JLC]
Two Shortcuts for App Exposé
If you want to see all the windows for a particular app via App Exposé, there are two hidden shortcuts. For either, start by pressing Command-Tab to bring up the app switcher. Then, while still holding down the Command key, press either the 1 key or the up arrow. That puts you into App Expose mode, with all of an app's windows showing, and recent documents in a row across the bottom of the screen. Let up on the Command key, and then you can press Tab to cycle through all the running apps.
Published in TidBITS 835.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Interarchy 8.1 Adds Amazon S3 Support
- iPhoto 6.0.4 Adds New Themes
- Universal Shake 4.1 Drops in Price
- Apple Updates Aperture, Pro Applications Frameworks
- Web Crossing Neighbors Creates Private Social Networks
- QuickerTek Extends Laptop Range
- The Mystery of the Recalcitrant Photoshop Files
- Unintelligible Garbage Is Your Friend
- Take Control News/26-Jun-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Jun-06