FlickrExport 2.0 Enables Easy iPhoto Uploading -- Connected Flow has released version 2.0 of FlickrExport, a plug-in for iPhoto 4.0 or later that makes it easy to upload images to the Flickr photo-sharing service. The new version can now add images to existing Flickr photosets and group pools, provides a list of tags that you've previously used to categorize photos, and more. The shareware FlickrExport 2.0 is a universal binary, requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and costs 12 euros; it's a 1.4 MB download. [JLC]
Open a Finder Window with the App Switcher
If you don't have any Finder windows open and want to switch to the Finder and open a window in one fell swoop, bring up the app switcher with Command-Tab and tab over to the Finder icon. While still holding down Command, press the Option key, and then release the Command key. You're switched to the Finder, with a new default window open for you.
Published in TidBITS 835.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Interarchy 8.1 Adds Amazon S3 Support
- iPhoto 6.0.4 Adds New Themes
- Universal Shake 4.1 Drops in Price
- Apple Updates Aperture, Pro Applications Frameworks
- Web Crossing Neighbors Creates Private Social Networks
- QuickerTek Extends Laptop Range
- The Mystery of the Recalcitrant Photoshop Files
- Unintelligible Garbage Is Your Friend
- Take Control News/26-Jun-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Jun-06
FlickrExport 2.0 Enables Easy iPhoto Uploading
Apple TV. Browse your video library from any Web browser —
including your mobile device. No conversion or jailbreaking needed.
Download the free demo today! <http://silverscreenapp.com/tb>