FlickrExport 2.0 Enables Easy iPhoto Uploading -- Connected Flow has released version 2.0 of FlickrExport, a plug-in for iPhoto 4.0 or later that makes it easy to upload images to the Flickr photo-sharing service. The new version can now add images to existing Flickr photosets and group pools, provides a list of tags that you've previously used to categorize photos, and more. The shareware FlickrExport 2.0 is a universal binary, requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and costs 12 euros; it's a 1.4 MB download. [JLC]
Untrash the Trash
Feeling trasher's remorse? On Snow Leopard, you can open the Trash (click the Trash icon in the Dock) and "untrash" individual items there. Select one or more trashed items (files and folders) and choose File > Put Back. This returns the items to where they were when you originally put them in the trash. The keyboard shortcut is Command-Delete - the same as the shortcut for trashing an item in the first place, since in deleting something from the trash you are untrashing it.
Published in TidBITS 835.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Interarchy 8.1 Adds Amazon S3 Support
- iPhoto 6.0.4 Adds New Themes
- Universal Shake 4.1 Drops in Price
- Apple Updates Aperture, Pro Applications Frameworks
- Web Crossing Neighbors Creates Private Social Networks
- QuickerTek Extends Laptop Range
- The Mystery of the Recalcitrant Photoshop Files
- Unintelligible Garbage Is Your Friend
- Take Control News/26-Jun-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Jun-06