FlickrExport 2.0 Enables Easy iPhoto Uploading -- Connected Flow has released version 2.0 of FlickrExport, a plug-in for iPhoto 4.0 or later that makes it easy to upload images to the Flickr photo-sharing service. The new version can now add images to existing Flickr photosets and group pools, provides a list of tags that you've previously used to categorize photos, and more. The shareware FlickrExport 2.0 is a universal binary, requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and costs 12 euros; it's a 1.4 MB download. [JLC]
Disable Caps Lock
If you find yourself pressing the Caps Lock key accidentally as much as I do, note that you can disable it entirely in Mac OS X. Open the Keyboard & Mouse preference pane, click the Modifier Keys button, and in the dialog that appears, select No Action from the Caps Lock pop-up menu. You could remap it to another modifier instead, but that might make using differently configured Macs more difficult.
Published in TidBITS 835.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Interarchy 8.1 Adds Amazon S3 Support
- iPhoto 6.0.4 Adds New Themes
- Universal Shake 4.1 Drops in Price
- Apple Updates Aperture, Pro Applications Frameworks
- Web Crossing Neighbors Creates Private Social Networks
- QuickerTek Extends Laptop Range
- The Mystery of the Recalcitrant Photoshop Files
- Unintelligible Garbage Is Your Friend
- Take Control News/26-Jun-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Jun-06