$10-off Parallels Desktop Coupon Extended -- The good folks at Parallels were kind enough to extend the $10-off coupon for Parallels Desktop in Take Control of Running Windows on a Mac. So the coupon code - the same one that's been in the ebook from the beginning - no longer expires 31-Jul-06. We've updated all the copies that people might download via eSellerate or our Check for Updates page, but since the only change was to remove the expiration date, we did not increment the ebook's version number, which remains at 1.0.2. So if you don't get around to using your $10-off coupon on Parallels Desktop before July 31st, don't worry, it will be good for some time yet. Nevertheless, we can't guarantee how long Parallels will wish to keep the coupon active, so if you think you want to take advantage of it, we'd encourage you to do so sooner rather than later.
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Published in TidBITS 840.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Wireless Mighty Mouse Debuts
- Apple Recalls Underperforming MacBook Pro Batteries
- Missing Sync for Windows Mobile 2.5 Enables Mac Sync
- Back End Transition Postponed
- AppleCare Provides Bootable TechTool CD
- Rogue Amoeba Hijacks Phone Calls More Easily
- Getting Things Done with Your Macintosh, Part 2
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/31-Jul-06