$10-off Parallels Desktop Coupon Extended -- The good folks at Parallels were kind enough to extend the $10-off coupon for Parallels Desktop in Take Control of Running Windows on a Mac. So the coupon code - the same one that's been in the ebook from the beginning - no longer expires 31-Jul-06. We've updated all the copies that people might download via eSellerate or our Check for Updates page, but since the only change was to remove the expiration date, we did not increment the ebook's version number, which remains at 1.0.2. So if you don't get around to using your $10-off coupon on Parallels Desktop before July 31st, don't worry, it will be good for some time yet. Nevertheless, we can't guarantee how long Parallels will wish to keep the coupon active, so if you think you want to take advantage of it, we'd encourage you to do so sooner rather than later.
Quick Download of Multiple Attachments in Apple Mail
To download a bunch of attachments quickly, look in the header of the email message that they came in. Make sure the triangle adjacent to the paperclip icon is pointing to the right (click the triangle if needed), and then drag the paperclip icon to your Desktop or to another folder. Release the mouse button and all attachments copy to that location.
Published in TidBITS 840.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Wireless Mighty Mouse Debuts
- Apple Recalls Underperforming MacBook Pro Batteries
- Missing Sync for Windows Mobile 2.5 Enables Mac Sync
- Back End Transition Postponed
- AppleCare Provides Bootable TechTool CD
- Rogue Amoeba Hijacks Phone Calls More Easily
- Getting Things Done with Your Macintosh, Part 2
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/31-Jul-06