Airline Ticket Ebook Now Available in Print -- Anyone who's interested in reading "Take Control of Booking a Cheap Airline Ticket" on paper, rather than onscreen, can now purchase a print-on-demand version of the book, although we strongly recommend using the links in the ebook when it comes time to visit booking sites on the Web. Since pricing is based on page count, the 152-page book costs $13 in black-and-white, or $37 in color. The overall costs have dropped, though, since QOOP now offers USPS Priority Mail and USPS Media Mail options for shipping. Priority Mail is almost exactly the same price as DHL Ground, but the book might arrive as much as three days sooner, whereas Media Mail is less than half the cost, but shipping might take more than a week. As before, to access the print-on-demand ordering link, click the Check for Updates button in your copy of the ebook. You can learn more and see pictures of what the print-on-demand copies look like on our Web site.
Teach Fetch New AppleScript Tricks
Want to use AppleScript to get more out of the Fetch FTP client? Try the Fetch 5 Example Scripts collection. You can use any script as provided, use them as a learning tool, or use them as a starting point for your own scripts.
Visit the Fetch download page
Published in TidBITS 846.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- OmniWeb 5.5 Goes Universal, Switches to WebKit
- Interarchy 8.2 Adds Growl Support and More
- C4 Developer Conference Promises a Taste of MacHack
- Parallels Desktop Updated for Mac Pro and Leopard
- coconutWiFi Reveals Nearby Networks, Status
- iMac Line Adds Core 2 Duo Chip, 24-inch Model
- BBEdit 8.5 Adds Function via Form
- Behind the TidBITS Curtain
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/11-Sep-06
Take Control News/11-Sep-06
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>