This coming Thursday is the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States, so we're taking the week off to spend time with family and friends (and, of course, to Take Control of Thanksgiving Dinner with the help of Joe Kissell's ebook). Look for our next issue on 04-Dec-06, and we'll post any breaking news on our home page in the meantime.
Open Links from Mail in the Background
Tired of switching back and forth between Mail and your Web browser every time you click a link in a TidBITS issue or other email message? Here's an easy workaround. Hold down the Command key when you click links in Mail to open them in your browser without switching away from Mail. That way you can keep reading in Mail and then read all the Web pages you've opened.
Published in TidBITS 856.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Submit Your Holiday 2006 Gift Ideas
- Apple Updates Firmware for Intel-based Macs
- Apple Remote Desktop 3.1 Adds Lights-Out Management
- PTHPasteboard Really Returns, Adds Pro Version
- iFly Me!
- MindManager Comes to the Mac
- More Bang, Less Bucks for My MacBook Pro
- Retrospect vs. Sparse Disk Image Files
- Take Control News/20-Nov-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/20-Nov-06