This coming Thursday is the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States, so we're taking the week off to spend time with family and friends (and, of course, to Take Control of Thanksgiving Dinner with the help of Joe Kissell's ebook). Look for our next issue on 04-Dec-06, and we'll post any breaking news on our home page in the meantime.
iPhone Calendar Starting on Sunday
Annoyed that the iPhone's Calendar app shows the weeks starting with Monday, although iCal (and most paper calendars) start on Sunday? Here's the answer: go to Settings > General > International and change the Region Format from English to United States.
Visit The iBlog.com
Published in TidBITS 856.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Submit Your Holiday 2006 Gift Ideas
- Apple Updates Firmware for Intel-based Macs
- Apple Remote Desktop 3.1 Adds Lights-Out Management
- PTHPasteboard Really Returns, Adds Pro Version
- iFly Me!
- MindManager Comes to the Mac
- More Bang, Less Bucks for My MacBook Pro
- Retrospect vs. Sparse Disk Image Files
- Take Control News/20-Nov-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/20-Nov-06
Thanksgiving Hiatus: Next Issue 04-Dec-06
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>