Microsoft's Zune music player has barely seen store shelves, but it's already taken so much flak that I'm starting to feel a little sorry for it. But only starting, and in my most recent MacNotables podcast with Andy Ihnatko and Chuck Joiner, we expressed our incredulity that Microsoft could have released such a collection of compromises, confusions, and crashes, all bundled into a plain brown package. I can't pretend you'll learn anything useful from this podcast (unless you need ammunition for your own Zune target practice), but we had a heck of a good time recording it, and I think you'll enjoy the result.
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard