After this last issue of 2006, we're slowing down for a few weeks to spend the holiday season recharging with family and friends. The next issue of TidBITS will appear on 08-Jan-07, as we congregate in San Francisco to walk the halls of Macworld Expo and see what Apple has planned for us in the coming year. But for now, let me just express my deep thanks to all the people who helped Tonya and me keep TidBITS going this year: Jeff, Glenn, Joe, Matt, Mark, and Geoff; our corporate sponsors; Chuck Goolsbee and his colleagues at our Internet host digital.forest; the generous writers who contributed articles; all our Take Control authors and editors; our hard-working translators; the numerous participants on TidBITS Talk; and everyone who choose to spend time reading TidBITS each week. May your holiday wishes come true, and see you in 2007!
iTunes Apps Tab in Landscape?
If your iPad is locked in landscape orientation when in the charging dock, apps in the Apps tab of iTunes will display in landscape orientation. (This also occurs when your iPad is not in the dock but connected to iTunes via the charging cable while in landscape orientation).
Published in TidBITS 860.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- In Memoriam: Bruce Fraser, 1954-2006
- Macworld SF 2007 Events
- Adobe Releases Universal Binary Beta of Photoshop CS3
- MacSanta: You'd Better Not Pout
- Color It! Carbonized Crudely
- InterviewBITS: Entering a Parallels Universe
- Sony's PRS Ebook Reader and Connect Bookstore
- Take Control News/18-Dec-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Dec-06