Tonya and I were speaking in presentations, on panels, and in interviews all week, and although not all of these appearances were recorded or are available yet, here are a few that are posted. First up is a Tuesday Your Mac Life show I did with Shawn King to dissect the keynote a whopping 60 minutes after it was over, followed by a Wednesday MacNotables panel that turned out to be just Tonya and me talking with Chuck Joiner about what wasn't announced at the keynote. And finally, be sure to listen to this Friday Macworld magazine panel moderated by MacCentral's Jim Dalrymple, in which I was joined by Macworld's Chris Breen and Your Mac Life host Shawn King, discussing the week's news in a lively back-and-forth. More next week!
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Make PDFpen Your Default PDF Viewer
Want to open all your PDFs with PDFpen, rather than Preview or Adobe Reader? Follow these steps:
- Locate a PDF document in the Finder.
- Control-click the document.
- From the menu, choose Get Info.
- Scroll down the Get Info window to the Open with... pop-up menu.
- Choose PDFpen.
- Click Change All...
Published in TidBITS 862.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Bare Bones Releases Multiple Updates
- Fetch 5.2 Improves Your WebView
- Microsoft Office 2004 11.3.3 Update Released
- iPhone Seeks to Redefine the Mobile Phone
- iTouched an iPhone
- Apple TV Connects Macs and TVs
- AirPort Extreme Updated
- Macworld Expo SF 2007: The Mac is Back!
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/15-Jan-07