Tonya and I were speaking in presentations, on panels, and in interviews all week, and although not all of these appearances were recorded or are available yet, here are a few that are posted. First up is a Tuesday Your Mac Life show I did with Shawn King to dissect the keynote a whopping 60 minutes after it was over, followed by a Wednesday MacNotables panel that turned out to be just Tonya and me talking with Chuck Joiner about what wasn't announced at the keynote. And finally, be sure to listen to this Friday Macworld magazine panel moderated by MacCentral's Jim Dalrymple, in which I was joined by Macworld's Chris Breen and Your Mac Life host Shawn King, discussing the week's news in a lively back-and-forth. More next week!
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
Published in TidBITS 862.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Bare Bones Releases Multiple Updates
- Fetch 5.2 Improves Your WebView
- Microsoft Office 2004 11.3.3 Update Released
- iPhone Seeks to Redefine the Mobile Phone
- iTouched an iPhone
- Apple TV Connects Macs and TVs
- AirPort Extreme Updated
- Macworld Expo SF 2007: The Mac is Back!
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/15-Jan-07