In "Reality and Digital Pictures," (2005-12-12) and "Editing Photographs for the Perfectionist," (2004-9-27), I recommended some plug-ins by Asiva, particularly Shift+Gain. A few months ago they became unavailable, but the developer is bringing them out again under a new corporate entity and is promising to make them available in universal binary form.
Mighty Mouse as Application Switcher
Looking for an easier way to switch between multiple applications? Within Keyboard and Mouse Preferences under System Preferences, you can configure the scroll wheel to act as an Application Switcher. Press the scroll button to bring up Application Switcher, scroll to toggle to the application you want, and hit the scroll button again to switch. You can also double-click the scroll button to quickly switch to the previously active application.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 863.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Posts $1 Billion Profit for Q1 2007
- Correction: Slow Down There, iCowboy
- Two Bucks for 100 Mbps 802.11n Enabler
- Take Your Child to Work Day, Macworld Expo Style
- How to Google Earth
- iQuestion the iPhone
- Macworld Expo SF 2007 Superlatives
- Take Control News/22-Jan-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/22-Jan-07