In "Reality and Digital Pictures," (2005-12-12) and "Editing Photographs for the Perfectionist," (2004-9-27), I recommended some plug-ins by Asiva, particularly Shift+Gain. A few months ago they became unavailable, but the developer is bringing them out again under a new corporate entity and is promising to make them available in universal binary form.
Keep Markup Tools Active in PDFpen
By default, PDFpen switches back to the Edit tool each time you add text, scribbles or other markup. To keep a tool selected (continuous use mode), double-click it. To exit continuous use mode, click the Select tool or press Command-1. You can also make continuous use mode the default by selecting Keep Tools Selected After Use in PDFpen's Editing preferences.
Published in TidBITS 863.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Posts $1 Billion Profit for Q1 2007
- Correction: Slow Down There, iCowboy
- Two Bucks for 100 Mbps 802.11n Enabler
- Take Your Child to Work Day, Macworld Expo Style
- How to Google Earth
- iQuestion the iPhone
- Macworld Expo SF 2007 Superlatives
- Take Control News/22-Jan-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/22-Jan-07