Our second MacNotables presentation of Macworld Expo is now available, and I strongly encourage everyone to listen to this one. It was big fun, with the panel giving host Chuck Joiner a hard time about his recommendation of Adobe Soundbooth, which as he so obligingly told us, helped him "clean up dirty audio." Talk about being given a line! I also moderated a panel of Take Control authors talking about what they'd seen at the show in relation to their Take Control titles. Lastly, sometimes it helps to put a face with a name. If you've been wondering what I look like, at least at the end of a grueling day of presentations and interviews, check out this picture, taken and annotated by our buddy Andy Ihnatko.
Adding Links in Snow Leopard's Mail
Apple Mail in Snow Leopard now has a Command-key shortcut for adding a link to an email.
If you use plain-text email, this will not be helpful at all, but if you send styled email, it's a nice shortcut for adding URLs to your email messages. Simply select the word(s) you want to make into a link, press Command-K, and enter the URL to build into the link.
Published in TidBITS 864.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS Archive CD Introductory Offer Ending
- Manage Your TidBITS Subscriptions
- DealBITS Drawing: Billable
- Security Holes: Two Closed, One Opened
- Photoshop Lightroom 1.0 Set to Ship
- Daylight Saving Time May Bite the Out-of-Date
- Fog Is My Copilot
- AirPort Extreme 802.11n Throughput Limits
- MacFUSE Explodes Options for Mac File Systems
- CSSEdit 2 to the Rescue!
- Take Control News/29-Jan-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/29-Jan-07