Our second MacNotables presentation of Macworld Expo is now available, and I strongly encourage everyone to listen to this one. It was big fun, with the panel giving host Chuck Joiner a hard time about his recommendation of Adobe Soundbooth, which as he so obligingly told us, helped him "clean up dirty audio." Talk about being given a line! I also moderated a panel of Take Control authors talking about what they'd seen at the show in relation to their Take Control titles. Lastly, sometimes it helps to put a face with a name. If you've been wondering what I look like, at least at the end of a grueling day of presentations and interviews, check out this picture, taken and annotated by our buddy Andy Ihnatko.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Expose Shortcut for Arrange All Windows
In Expose in Snow Leopard, with all windows visible, press F9 (or the Expose key [F3] on recent Mac laptops), then press Command-1 to arrange the windows by name or press Command-2 to arrange them by application.
Published in TidBITS 864.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS Archive CD Introductory Offer Ending
- Manage Your TidBITS Subscriptions
- DealBITS Drawing: Billable
- Security Holes: Two Closed, One Opened
- Photoshop Lightroom 1.0 Set to Ship
- Daylight Saving Time May Bite the Out-of-Date
- Fog Is My Copilot
- AirPort Extreme 802.11n Throughput Limits
- MacFUSE Explodes Options for Mac File Systems
- CSSEdit 2 to the Rescue!
- Take Control News/29-Jan-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/29-Jan-07