In today's look at home renovation, we're travelling to the house of Soyburger, a 28-year-old video editor/computer animator/graphic designer who clearly has a flair for interior design. Soyburger is also a fan of the Macintosh, but whereas most Mac fans content themselves with a Think Different poster or a prominently displayed iMac in the living room, Soyburger has one of the largest private collections of Macs we've seen, all elegantly displayed on IKEA furniture in a custom-designed basement office/rec room. There's a bar composed largely of Classic IIs, a wall of iMacs, rows of different models of Macs, a few scattered Newtons and Apple IIs, and just for fun, a collection of classic video game consoles. Well done!
Close Word Comments Easily
If you don't like how precisely you must mouse in Microsoft Word 2008 to delete comment balloons, note that you can Control-click (right-click) a balloon to pop up a contextual menu. From the menu choose Delete Comment, and you're done.
Also, to get rid of all comments at once, choose Tools > Customize Keyboard and set up a keyboard shortcut to go with the DeleteAllComments command, available in the Tools category. Oddly, there's no Delete Comment keyboard customization option that I can find.
Published in TidBITS 865.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Inc. and Apple Corps Enter New Agreement
- iPod shuffle Now Colorful
- DealBITS Drawing: Billable Winners
- DealBITS Drawing: SmileOnMyMac Productivity Suite
- Nolobe Takes Over Interarchy; 8.5 Ships
- Macinstruct Opens Mac Tutorial Contest
- Open Door Networks Updates Security Products
- Computer Security: Who's Responsible?
- Apple Ships 802.11n Base Station and Enabler
- Build Your Own 23-inch MacBook
- Take Control News/05-Feb-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Feb-07