Apple has released Final Cut Pro 5.1.3, a maintenance release that adds some missing commands to the default keyboard layout, makes render files work properly on PowerPC-based and Intel-based Macs, and fixes an issue where cross dissolves in nested sequences would not appear correctly. The update is a 42 MB download, requires Final Cut Pro 5.1 or later under Mac OS X 10.4.8, and is also available via Software Update.
Go Back and Forth Fast in Preview
If you're reading a PDF in Apple's Preview software, and you follow a bookmark or an internal link to move around within the PDF, you can quickly return to where you were by pressing the keyboard shortcut Command-[ (that's Command-Left Bracket). Or, you can choose Go > Back.
The command works iteratively, so you can go back to just the previously viewed page or if you issue the command again, to the page before that, and so on. There's also an equivalent Go > Forward (Command-]).
- Final Cut Pro 5.1.4 Update Fixes Plug-in Issues (26 Feb 07)
Published in TidBITS 867.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2007-002 Squashes MoAB Bugs
- Early Help Desk Video
- Daylight Saving Time Saved
- Microsoft Releases Office 2004 11.3.4 Update
- DealBITS Winners: Rogue Amoeba's Fission
- DealBITS Drawing: A Sharp's Opal
- Create Permanent Links to the New York Times
- Google Gmail Open to All
- MoAB Is My Washpot
- InterviewBITS: Key Apple Technologies
- Take Control News/19-Feb-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/19-Feb-07