Congratulations to John O'Reilly of potomacadvisors.com, Dave Harvey of mac.com, and Cheryll Shubert of sbcglobal.net, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of A Sharp's Opal, worth $32. But don't feel bad if you didn't win, since A Sharp is offering TidBITS readers a $6-off discount on Opal, dropping the price to $26. To take advantage of this offer, which is good through 21-Mar-07, use coupon code 2007DB6 when purchasing from within the application (choose Opal > License). Thanks again for entering this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future. Thanks to the 384 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings!
Find Your Mac's Serial Number
Want to check your Mac's serial number quickly and easily? Select About This Mac from the Apple menu, and click on the text directly below "Mac OS X" that reads "Version 10.x.x." Click once and you'll get a build number which is more specific information about the software. Click twice, and you'll get your Mac's serial number.
Visit MacTipster Blog
Published in TidBITS 868.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Please Take the TidBITS 2007 Reader Survey!
- Final Cut Pro 5.1.4 Update Fixes Plug-in Issues
- Your Mac Life Changes Domains
- DealBITS Drawing: Panergy's docXConverter Premium
- Apple and Cisco Reach iPhone Agreement
- Concentrate on Reading in Preview
- Early Help Desk Video Gone and Back Again
- Apple Adds Significant Cell Data Support
- Easier New York Times Linking
- CrashPlan: Backups Revisited
- Take Control News/26-Feb-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Feb-07