Congratulations to John O'Reilly of potomacadvisors.com, Dave Harvey of mac.com, and Cheryll Shubert of sbcglobal.net, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of A Sharp's Opal, worth $32. But don't feel bad if you didn't win, since A Sharp is offering TidBITS readers a $6-off discount on Opal, dropping the price to $26. To take advantage of this offer, which is good through 21-Mar-07, use coupon code 2007DB6 when purchasing from within the application (choose Opal > License). Thanks again for entering this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future. Thanks to the 384 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings!
iTunes Apps Tab in Landscape?
If your iPad is locked in landscape orientation when in the charging dock, apps in the Apps tab of iTunes will display in landscape orientation. (This also occurs when your iPad is not in the dock but connected to iTunes via the charging cable while in landscape orientation).
Published in TidBITS 868.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Please Take the TidBITS 2007 Reader Survey!
- Final Cut Pro 5.1.4 Update Fixes Plug-in Issues
- Your Mac Life Changes Domains
- DealBITS Drawing: Panergy's docXConverter Premium
- Apple and Cisco Reach iPhone Agreement
- Concentrate on Reading in Preview
- Early Help Desk Video Gone and Back Again
- Apple Adds Significant Cell Data Support
- Easier New York Times Linking
- CrashPlan: Backups Revisited
- Take Control News/26-Feb-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Feb-07