Congratulations to John O'Reilly of potomacadvisors.com, Dave Harvey of mac.com, and Cheryll Shubert of sbcglobal.net, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of A Sharp's Opal, worth $32. But don't feel bad if you didn't win, since A Sharp is offering TidBITS readers a $6-off discount on Opal, dropping the price to $26. To take advantage of this offer, which is good through 21-Mar-07, use coupon code 2007DB6 when purchasing from within the application (choose Opal > License). Thanks again for entering this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future. Thanks to the 384 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings!
Re-Order the Fetch Shortcuts Menus
Do you use a shortcuts menu frequently in Fetch? Whether you use the Shortcuts menu bar menu or the "heart" shortcuts pop-up menu in the New Connection dialog, you can change the order of the shortcuts in the menu: Choose Shortcuts > Show Shortcuts to open the Fetch Shortcuts window. Click any column header in the window to change the sort order. The menus will show the shortcuts in the same order as the window.
Visit Fetch Softworks
Published in TidBITS 868.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Please Take the TidBITS 2007 Reader Survey!
- Final Cut Pro 5.1.4 Update Fixes Plug-in Issues
- Your Mac Life Changes Domains
- DealBITS Drawing: Panergy's docXConverter Premium
- Apple and Cisco Reach iPhone Agreement
- Concentrate on Reading in Preview
- Early Help Desk Video Gone and Back Again
- Apple Adds Significant Cell Data Support
- Easier New York Times Linking
- CrashPlan: Backups Revisited
- Take Control News/26-Feb-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/26-Feb-07