Last quarter Apple saw strong Mac sales growth in Europe, which (among oodles of other things, I'm sure) means that there are more Dutch-speaking Mac users than ever before. If you can translate English into Dutch, our long-running and highly amiable volunteer Dutch translation team is looking for some fresh faces. You can learn more about what's involved and contact them on the Dutch version of our Web site. As an incentive, note that TidBITS translators receive all of our Take Control ebooks as thanks for their efforts.
Close Word Comments Easily
If you don't like how precisely you must mouse in Microsoft Word 2008 to delete comment balloons, note that you can Control-click (right-click) a balloon to pop up a contextual menu. From the menu choose Delete Comment, and you're done.
Also, to get rid of all comments at once, choose Tools > Customize Keyboard and set up a keyboard shortcut to go with the DeleteAllComments command, available in the Tools category. Oddly, there's no Delete Comment keyboard customization option that I can find.
Published in TidBITS 877.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Battery Update 1.2 Issued for MacBook and MacBook Pro
- Apple Reports Strong Q2 2007 Financials
- DealBITS Winners: Open Door Networks' DoorStop X Security Suite
- Two Online Backup Services Announce Public Betas
- Fission 1.5 Adds Full Audio Insertion
- Virtualization Options Expand
- CSSEdit 2.5 Makes CSS Even Easier
- Coda Plays Web Developers a New Tune
- Former Apple Employees Charged in Stock Option Backdating
- Take Control News/30-Apr-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/30-Apr-07