Last quarter Apple saw strong Mac sales growth in Europe, which (among oodles of other things, I'm sure) means that there are more Dutch-speaking Mac users than ever before. If you can translate English into Dutch, our long-running and highly amiable volunteer Dutch translation team is looking for some fresh faces. You can learn more about what's involved and contact them on the Dutch version of our Web site. As an incentive, note that TidBITS translators receive all of our Take Control ebooks as thanks for their efforts.
Export Word 2008's Audio Notes to Your iPod
You can use Word 2008's Notebook Layout View to take notes and record audio for lectures. Choose View > Notebook Layout View. Click the Audio icon in the Notebook Layout toolbar and then adjust the input volume and click the round recording button. Any notes you type while recording audio are coordinated with the audio. Sync your notes to your iPod for on-the-go studying. Choose Tools > Audio Notes > Export Audio. Save the file to your iTunes music folder.
Visit Mactopia - Word 2008
Published in TidBITS 877.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Battery Update 1.2 Issued for MacBook and MacBook Pro
- Apple Reports Strong Q2 2007 Financials
- DealBITS Winners: Open Door Networks' DoorStop X Security Suite
- Two Online Backup Services Announce Public Betas
- Fission 1.5 Adds Full Audio Insertion
- Virtualization Options Expand
- CSSEdit 2.5 Makes CSS Even Easier
- Coda Plays Web Developers a New Tune
- Former Apple Employees Charged in Stock Option Backdating
- Take Control News/30-Apr-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/30-Apr-07