Last quarter Apple saw strong Mac sales growth in Europe, which (among oodles of other things, I'm sure) means that there are more Dutch-speaking Mac users than ever before. If you can translate English into Dutch, our long-running and highly amiable volunteer Dutch translation team is looking for some fresh faces. You can learn more about what's involved and contact them on the Dutch version of our Web site. As an incentive, note that TidBITS translators receive all of our Take Control ebooks as thanks for their efforts.
Equalize Your Mac's Sound
Want to boost the bass in music played from your Mac, or tweak the sound so podcasts are more intelligible? Boom offers a 10-channel equalizer that enables you to increase or decrease the sound levels throughout the spectrum. Boom includes a number of common presets, and you can create your own as well.
Visit Global Delight
Published in TidBITS 877.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Battery Update 1.2 Issued for MacBook and MacBook Pro
- Apple Reports Strong Q2 2007 Financials
- DealBITS Winners: Open Door Networks' DoorStop X Security Suite
- Two Online Backup Services Announce Public Betas
- Fission 1.5 Adds Full Audio Insertion
- Virtualization Options Expand
- CSSEdit 2.5 Makes CSS Even Easier
- Coda Plays Web Developers a New Tune
- Former Apple Employees Charged in Stock Option Backdating
- Take Control News/30-Apr-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/30-Apr-07
Wanted: Dutch Translators
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and