Congratulations to Angus Davol of mac.com, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of Parallels Desktop on a 512 MB Kingston USB drive, worth $69.99. For those who didn't win, Small Dog is offering a $5 discount on the bundle through 05-Jun-07, dropping the price to $64.99. Thanks to the 1,241 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Disable Caps Lock
If you find yourself pressing the Caps Lock key accidentally as much as I do, note that you can disable it entirely in Mac OS X. Open the Keyboard & Mouse preference pane, click the Modifier Keys button, and in the dialog that appears, select No Action from the Caps Lock pop-up menu. You could remap it to another modifier instead, but that might make using differently configured Macs more difficult.
Published in TidBITS 880.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Receives Performance Bump
- Microsoft Office Open XML File Format Converter in Beta
- iPhone Receives FCC Approval
- Dropping Drawers Become Dragging Things
- Where No Drive Has Gone Before
- DealBITS Drawing: SmileOnMyMac's PageSender
- Call Me 'Two Finger' Mark
- Farewell FreeHand
- Microsoft Acting Like a Patent Troll?
- Telegraphing a 50%-Off Take Control Ebook Sale
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-May-07