Congratulations to Angus Davol of mac.com, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of Parallels Desktop on a 512 MB Kingston USB drive, worth $69.99. For those who didn't win, Small Dog is offering a $5 discount on the bundle through 05-Jun-07, dropping the price to $64.99. Thanks to the 1,241 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
Published in TidBITS 880.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Receives Performance Bump
- Microsoft Office Open XML File Format Converter in Beta
- iPhone Receives FCC Approval
- Dropping Drawers Become Dragging Things
- Where No Drive Has Gone Before
- DealBITS Drawing: SmileOnMyMac's PageSender
- Call Me 'Two Finger' Mark
- Farewell FreeHand
- Microsoft Acting Like a Patent Troll?
- Telegraphing a 50%-Off Take Control Ebook Sale
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-May-07
DealBITS Winners: Parallels on USB Drive from Small Dog
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>