Congratulations to Paul Michaelis of pmds-search.com, Gerry Swislow of certif.com, and Scott Gay of mcleodusa.net, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of SmileOnMyMac's PageSender, worth $40. Thanks to the 412 people who entered this DealBITS drawing (and who received a discount on PageSender), and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Published in TidBITS 881.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2007-005 Released
- Copyright Fun and Games
- MacLinkPlus Deluxe Converts Word/Excel 2007 Documents
- Making Pages in Adobe Illustrator
- Scroll Wheel Tips
- A Personal Shopper for HD Video Editing Gear
- Geophoto Puts Your Photos on the Map
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-May-07
- Take Control News/28-May-07