One Day Left in Take Control Sale -- Here's a quick reminder that, because of the Memorial Day holiday in the United States, our 50 percent-off sale on all Take Control ebooks continues through 29-May-07.
Set Password Activation Time in Snow Leopard
In Snow Leopard, you can now set an amount of time after your Mac goes to sleep or engages the screen saver before it requires a password to log back on. In Leopard, the option was simply to require the password or not. Choose among several increments, between 5 seconds and 4 hours, from System Preferences > Security.
Published in TidBITS 881.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2007-005 Released
- Copyright Fun and Games
- MacLinkPlus Deluxe Converts Word/Excel 2007 Documents
- DealBITS Winners: SmileOnMyMac's PageSender
- Making Pages in Adobe Illustrator
- Scroll Wheel Tips
- A Personal Shopper for HD Video Editing Gear
- Geophoto Puts Your Photos on the Map
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-May-07
Take Control News/28-May-07
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>