One Day Left in Take Control Sale -- Here's a quick reminder that, because of the Memorial Day holiday in the United States, our 50 percent-off sale on all Take Control ebooks continues through 29-May-07.
Find Photos in iPhoto in the Finder
Looking for the file associated with a photo in iPhoto? In iPhoto, to view a photo's file in the Finder, Control-click it and choose Show File from the contextual menu that appears. You can then drag the file's icon into an Open dialog to upload it to a photo-sharing service, for instance, but whatever you do, don't move or rename that file!
Published in TidBITS 881.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2007-005 Released
- Copyright Fun and Games
- MacLinkPlus Deluxe Converts Word/Excel 2007 Documents
- DealBITS Winners: SmileOnMyMac's PageSender
- Making Pages in Adobe Illustrator
- Scroll Wheel Tips
- A Personal Shopper for HD Video Editing Gear
- Geophoto Puts Your Photos on the Map
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-May-07
Take Control News/28-May-07
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>