Macworld has done a huge survey of over 5,000 Macintosh users to see what they liked - and didn't like - about their Macs. The survey's findings on satisfaction and reliability, repair incidents, and quality of customer service are fascinating, and be sure to read Dan Miller's thoughts about what it all means as well. Unsurprisingly, respondents were much happier with their Macs than with their PCs, even when the PC was the primary computer, with 85 percent of Macs being rated as 9 or 10 out of 10, and only 15 percent of PCs receiving the same ranking. That's even though about 25 percent of the Macs had a problem that sidelined them for a day or more. Dan suggests that the reason is that people were highly satisfied with the service they received when having their Macs repaired - a likely possibility.
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Published in TidBITS 884.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Announces iPhone Changes
- Apple Updates Windows Safari Beta with Security Fixes
- DealBITS Winner: Tom Bihn Laptop Briefcase, Case, and Strap
- VM2Go Manages Parallels Virtual Machines
- Loki Here
- Visions of the Sublime and the Inane
- 1Passwd Eases Password Pain
- Take Control News/18-Jun-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Jun-07