Macworld has done a huge survey of over 5,000 Macintosh users to see what they liked - and didn't like - about their Macs. The survey's findings on satisfaction and reliability, repair incidents, and quality of customer service are fascinating, and be sure to read Dan Miller's thoughts about what it all means as well. Unsurprisingly, respondents were much happier with their Macs than with their PCs, even when the PC was the primary computer, with 85 percent of Macs being rated as 9 or 10 out of 10, and only 15 percent of PCs receiving the same ranking. That's even though about 25 percent of the Macs had a problem that sidelined them for a day or more. Dan suggests that the reason is that people were highly satisfied with the service they received when having their Macs repaired - a likely possibility.
Move Multiple Windows Simultaneously in Spaces
Command-drag a window in Spaces to move all windows associated with the dragged window's application to a new space. Control-drag will do the same thing, and will also preserve the same screen position in the space in which you drop the windows.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 884.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Announces iPhone Changes
- Apple Updates Windows Safari Beta with Security Fixes
- DealBITS Winner: Tom Bihn Laptop Briefcase, Case, and Strap
- VM2Go Manages Parallels Virtual Machines
- Loki Here
- Visions of the Sublime and the Inane
- 1Passwd Eases Password Pain
- Take Control News/18-Jun-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Jun-07