Solve Mac Problems with Our Latest Ebook -- It's always frustrating when your Mac fails to start up, kernel panics repeatedly, or starts acting strangely for no apparent reason. But with "Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac," you can learn how to diagnose and fix nearly any Mac-related problem. Written by Mac guru Joe Kissell, the 86-page ebook helps you assemble a troubleshooting toolkit and teaches you the key troubleshooting procedures. It then provides specific instructions for solving the most common problems you're likely to experience before showing you how to apply the troubleshooting techniques to solving entirely new problems. Pick up a copy today so you're prepared before trouble hits! For those who want a print copy for reference during more severe Mac troubles, we hope to have print-on-demand copies available soon.
Open Files with App Switcher
Using the Application Switcher to open files can sometimes be faster than hunting for an Application's window or searching through a jam packed Dock for an Application's icon. First grab your file, press Command-Tab, and then drop the file onto the desired application's icon to open it within that program.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 883.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS Staffers Honored in 2007 MacTech 25
- Adam & Tonya Speaking at O'Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing
- DealBITS: Win a Tom Bihn Laptop Briefcase, Case, and Strap
- DealBITS Winners: BeLight Software's Live Interior 3D
- Apple iPhone Won't Be Barred Under Ruling
- Apple Improves MacBook Pro
- And Today's Surprise Guest Is... GoLive 9
- Typinator Turns Two
- NetNewsWire 3.0 Speeds Up, Adds Integration
- LogMeIn Adds Remote Control for Mac
- A Trio of Windows-on-Mac Announcements
- Leopard Roars at WWDC 2007 Keynote
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/11-Jun-07
Take Control News/11-Jun-07
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>