Solve Mac Problems with Our Latest Ebook -- It's always frustrating when your Mac fails to start up, kernel panics repeatedly, or starts acting strangely for no apparent reason. But with "Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac," you can learn how to diagnose and fix nearly any Mac-related problem. Written by Mac guru Joe Kissell, the 86-page ebook helps you assemble a troubleshooting toolkit and teaches you the key troubleshooting procedures. It then provides specific instructions for solving the most common problems you're likely to experience before showing you how to apply the troubleshooting techniques to solving entirely new problems. Pick up a copy today so you're prepared before trouble hits! For those who want a print copy for reference during more severe Mac troubles, we hope to have print-on-demand copies available soon.
Using Expose within Spaces
To drag a file into an application that's running in another one of your Spaces, use Expose while in Spaces overview mode. First, press F8 to go into Spaces overview mode, then press F9 to Expose all application windows. Hover over the application window you want and wait a moment or press the Space bar, and both that space and that application come to the foreground, ready for you to drop the file.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 883.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS Staffers Honored in 2007 MacTech 25
- Adam & Tonya Speaking at O'Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing
- DealBITS: Win a Tom Bihn Laptop Briefcase, Case, and Strap
- DealBITS Winners: BeLight Software's Live Interior 3D
- Apple iPhone Won't Be Barred Under Ruling
- Apple Improves MacBook Pro
- And Today's Surprise Guest Is... GoLive 9
- Typinator Turns Two
- NetNewsWire 3.0 Speeds Up, Adds Integration
- LogMeIn Adds Remote Control for Mac
- A Trio of Windows-on-Mac Announcements
- Leopard Roars at WWDC 2007 Keynote
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/11-Jun-07
Take Control News/11-Jun-07
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>