Troubleshooting Ebook Now In Print -- Troubleshooting a Mac with a serious startup problem is easy with the help in our new "Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac" ebook, but it certainly helps if you can read the text while you're having the problem. Although you could read the ebook on another computer or print it out yourself, you can also now order the print version - double-sided, professionally printed, and wire-bound - for $19.99 through QOOP, our print-on-demand service. For those who have bought the ebook already, click the Print link on the cover to purchase the print book for only $9.99.
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
Published in TidBITS 884.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Announces iPhone Changes
- Apple Updates Windows Safari Beta with Security Fixes
- Macworld's State of the Mac Reliability Survey
- DealBITS Winner: Tom Bihn Laptop Briefcase, Case, and Strap
- VM2Go Manages Parallels Virtual Machines
- Loki Here
- Visions of the Sublime and the Inane
- 1Passwd Eases Password Pain
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Jun-07
Take Control News/18-Jun-07
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>