Ambrosia Software has released Snapz Pro X 2.1, making the popular still image and video screen capture utility a universal binary for native performance on Intel-based Macs. Other changes provide generally improved performance, support for QuickTime compression sessions, compatibility with the Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard beta from WWDC, the (restored) capability to use "Save Later" when post-processing movie captures, and various bug fixes. The update is free to registered users; it's an 11.8 MB download. New copies of Snapz Pro X cost $30 for still image capture only, or $70 if you want to add movie capture capabilities.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- Hazel 3.3.7
- 1Password 6.0.2
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4