Congratulations to Barbara LHeureux of charter.net, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a blue 4 GB iPod nano (refurbished) along with a Mophie case, worth a total of $136.99. For those who didn't win, Small Dog is offering an identical blue 4 GB iPod nano (refurbished) with Mophie case through 11-Jul-07 for the discounted price of $119.99. Remember that the only way Small Dog can continue to give away cool prizes and offer discounts is if enough TidBITS readers use Small Dog for their Mac-related purchases. Be sure to mention TidBITS when you check out so they know that their sponsorship of TidBITS is useful. Thanks to the 1,841 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Open Files with App Switcher
Using the Application Switcher to open files can sometimes be faster than hunting for an Application's window or searching through a jam packed Dock for an Application's icon. First grab your file, press Command-Tab, and then drop the file onto the desired application's icon to open it within that program.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 886.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Pro Software Update 1.0 Released
- Adobe Ships Rest of Creative Suite 3
- Universal Rejects Long-Term Apple iTunes Contract
- PDFpen 3.2 Adds Editing Marks
- Final Cut Studio 2 Applications, SuperDrive Firmware Updated
- iTunes 7.3 Adds iPhone, Apple TV Features
- iPhone Voice, Data Plans Reasonably Priced, but Missing Wi-Fi
- Staff Roundtable: Who's Buying an iPhone?
- My First Days with the iPhone
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/02-Jul-07
DealBITS Discount: 4 GB iPod nano from Small Dog
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and