Congratulations to Barbara LHeureux of charter.net, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a blue 4 GB iPod nano (refurbished) along with a Mophie case, worth a total of $136.99. For those who didn't win, Small Dog is offering an identical blue 4 GB iPod nano (refurbished) with Mophie case through 11-Jul-07 for the discounted price of $119.99. Remember that the only way Small Dog can continue to give away cool prizes and offer discounts is if enough TidBITS readers use Small Dog for their Mac-related purchases. Be sure to mention TidBITS when you check out so they know that their sponsorship of TidBITS is useful. Thanks to the 1,841 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Copy Excel Selection as a Picture
Want to show someone a chunk of an Excel spreadsheet via email or iChat? You could take a screenshot, but if you want to show just a portion of the Excel window and you don't use a utility like Snapz Pro, you can do this right from within Excel 2008. Make a selection, hold down the Shift key, and choose Copy Picture from the Edit menu. You can select whether the selection will be rendered as though it was shown on screen or as though it was printed. Then just switch to your desired destination and paste.
Published in TidBITS 886.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Pro Software Update 1.0 Released
- Adobe Ships Rest of Creative Suite 3
- Universal Rejects Long-Term Apple iTunes Contract
- PDFpen 3.2 Adds Editing Marks
- Final Cut Studio 2 Applications, SuperDrive Firmware Updated
- iTunes 7.3 Adds iPhone, Apple TV Features
- iPhone Voice, Data Plans Reasonably Priced, but Missing Wi-Fi
- Staff Roundtable: Who's Buying an iPhone?
- My First Days with the iPhone
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/02-Jul-07
DealBITS Discount: 4 GB iPod nano from Small Dog
Convert double-sided documents to PDF with the one-button ScanSnap.
Scan documents, business cards, and receipts, and eliminate
paper piles from your desk. Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>