Congratulations to Barbara LHeureux of charter.net, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a blue 4 GB iPod nano (refurbished) along with a Mophie case, worth a total of $136.99. For those who didn't win, Small Dog is offering an identical blue 4 GB iPod nano (refurbished) with Mophie case through 11-Jul-07 for the discounted price of $119.99. Remember that the only way Small Dog can continue to give away cool prizes and offer discounts is if enough TidBITS readers use Small Dog for their Mac-related purchases. Be sure to mention TidBITS when you check out so they know that their sponsorship of TidBITS is useful. Thanks to the 1,841 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Close Word Comments Easily
If you don't like how precisely you must mouse in Microsoft Word 2008 to delete comment balloons, note that you can Control-click (right-click) a balloon to pop up a contextual menu. From the menu choose Delete Comment, and you're done.
Also, to get rid of all comments at once, choose Tools > Customize Keyboard and set up a keyboard shortcut to go with the DeleteAllComments command, available in the Tools category. Oddly, there's no Delete Comment keyboard customization option that I can find.
Published in TidBITS 886.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Pro Software Update 1.0 Released
- Adobe Ships Rest of Creative Suite 3
- Universal Rejects Long-Term Apple iTunes Contract
- PDFpen 3.2 Adds Editing Marks
- Final Cut Studio 2 Applications, SuperDrive Firmware Updated
- iTunes 7.3 Adds iPhone, Apple TV Features
- iPhone Voice, Data Plans Reasonably Priced, but Missing Wi-Fi
- Staff Roundtable: Who's Buying an iPhone?
- My First Days with the iPhone
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/02-Jul-07