This is just painful to watch. There's a company called Blendtec that makes a high-powered blender. To showcase its capabilities, they've done a number of hilarious "Will It Blend?" videos that feature a wide variety of objects being subjected to blending. They've destroyed a can of fake cheese, old toilet components, and even a garden hose. But for their latest spin de force, Blendtec put an iPhone into their demon blender, and... well, you'll just have to see what happens for yourself. Don't try this at home, not that any sane person would.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- 1Password 6.0.2
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4
- Mac App Store Update for OS X Snow Leopard