Apple has released iTunes 7.3.2, saying only that the update "provides bug fixes to improve stability and performance," although iPhone Atlas is speculating that there are iPhone-related changes based on which files have been modified. The update is available via Software Update as a 34 MB download or from Apple's iTunes download page. MacFixIt is reporting the usual spate of odd behaviors that follow any update, likely related to some form of local file corruption, so it's worth making sure you have a backup of your iTunes Library before updating.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Verify Turned-Off Apple Wireless Keyboard
Can't tell if you've turned off your Apple Wireless Keyboard to prevent it from waking up an iOS device or running down its batteries? Tap the Caps Lock key, and if it illuminates, the keyboard is on; otherwise not.
Published in TidBITS 891.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Mac OS X, Safari 3, and iPhone Security Updates
- AirPort Extreme Update 2007-004 Released
- VMware Announces Fusion 1.0 Release
- Microsoft Office 2008 Slips to January
- Microsoft Releases RDC and XML Converter Betas
- BBEdit 8.7 Bulks Up
- Missing Sync 4.0 Supports Latest Windows Mobile Devices
- Fake Steve Jobs Finally Unmasked
- PopCap Pops iPhone Productivity
- Curing Your LaunchBar Addiction
- Freecycle: Disposing of Good Old Stuff
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/06-Aug-07