Apple has released iTunes 7.3.2, saying only that the update "provides bug fixes to improve stability and performance," although iPhone Atlas is speculating that there are iPhone-related changes based on which files have been modified. The update is available via Software Update as a 34 MB download or from Apple's iTunes download page. MacFixIt is reporting the usual spate of odd behaviors that follow any update, likely related to some form of local file corruption, so it's worth making sure you have a backup of your iTunes Library before updating.
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Undo in Game Your Video
While editing a video, if you have applied an effect that you want to remove, use the Undo option. To do this, just double-tap the portion of the video where you want to remove the applied effect. This patch will snap to the Timeline and a Cancel button will appear. Tap it to remove the effect.
Visit Global Delight
Published in TidBITS 891.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Mac OS X, Safari 3, and iPhone Security Updates
- AirPort Extreme Update 2007-004 Released
- VMware Announces Fusion 1.0 Release
- Microsoft Office 2008 Slips to January
- Microsoft Releases RDC and XML Converter Betas
- BBEdit 8.7 Bulks Up
- Missing Sync 4.0 Supports Latest Windows Mobile Devices
- Fake Steve Jobs Finally Unmasked
- PopCap Pops iPhone Productivity
- Curing Your LaunchBar Addiction
- Freecycle: Disposing of Good Old Stuff
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/06-Aug-07
iTunes 7.3.2 Fixes Unspecified Bugs
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and