Oh man, I wish we'd thought of these titles! Crazy Apple Rumors has pushed into our ebook turf with the mock announcement of their first two titles in a new series: "Take Control of Being A Whiny-Assed Apple Customer: The Missing Manual for Dummies" and "Take Control of Suing Apple: The Missing Manual for Dummies." Be sure to read the announcement's comments for my response.
Two Shortcuts for App Exposé
If you want to see all the windows for a particular app via App Exposé, there are two hidden shortcuts. For either, start by pressing Command-Tab to bring up the app switcher. Then, while still holding down the Command key, press either the 1 key or the up arrow. That puts you into App Expose mode, with all of an app's windows showing, and recent documents in a row across the bottom of the screen. Let up on the Command key, and then you can press Tab to cycle through all the running apps.
Published in TidBITS 900.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Board Member Al Gore Awarded Nobel Peace Prize
- 900 Issues and a Free Ebook on Wi-Fi
- Seagate Hybrid Hard Drives Not Mac-Compatible
- 3G Cell Data iPhone Now Feasible
- EasyFind 4.0: It's Easy, It Finds, It's Free
- Flying Logic: That Would Be Illogical, Captain
- An Electronic Book Giveaway: 2003, a Disaster; 2007, a Pittance
- InterviewBITS: Love/Hate with the iPhone
- Confessions of a Twitter Convert
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/15-Oct-07