Apple last week released Battery Update 1.3, a 480K download that addresses unspecified battery performance issues with 15-inch MacBook Pro models (that includes the original MacBook Pro, the 15-inch Glossy model, the Late 2006 model, and the Mid 2007 2.4/2.2 GHz revision). Once the update has been applied to the currently installed battery, other batteries will be updated when inserted, at startup, or after waking from sleep. The update requires Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later.
Adding Links in Snow Leopard's Mail
Apple Mail in Snow Leopard now has a Command-key shortcut for adding a link to an email.
If you use plain-text email, this will not be helpful at all, but if you send styled email, it's a nice shortcut for adding URLs to your email messages. Simply select the word(s) you want to make into a link, press Command-K, and enter the URL to build into the link.
Published in TidBITS 899.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Leopard Slated for October 26th?
- Parallels and VMware Continue Rivalry; World Peace Remains Elusive
- Radioshift TiVos Internet Radio
- Cook from Your Mac: 10 Recipe Tools Compared
- Take Control News: New iPods Covered in Updated Take Control Ebook
- Take Control News: All About 802.11n AirPort Extreme Networking
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/08-Oct-07
Battery Update 1.3 Addresses MacBook Pro Power
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>