The investigative "reporters" at Crazy Apple Rumors Site have been poking around our corporate dumpster again, and it pains me to admit that they've come across our secret plans for, well, just about everything. Curses! I hope they also stumbled across the carcass left over from last week's roast chicken dinner - it should have been pretty ripe by then.
Keep Markup Tools Active in PDFpen
By default, PDFpen switches back to the Edit tool each time you add text, scribbles or other markup. To keep a tool selected (continuous use mode), double-click it. To exit continuous use mode, click the Select tool or press Command-1. You can also make continuous use mode the default by selecting Keep Tools Selected After Use in PDFpen's Editing preferences.
Published in TidBITS 903.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Minor MacBook and MacBook Pro Upgrades
- iTunes 7.5 and QuickTime 7.3 Released
- OSX.RSPlug.A Trojan Horse Targets Mac OS X
- Install Applications with iPhone 1.1.1 Software
- O2 Clarifies UK iPhone Data Limits
- Gmail's New IMAP Support a Boon to Mac and iPhone Users
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of TextExpander 2
- GrandPerspective and WhatSize Identify Disk Pigs
- Explaining Our Recent Server Woes
- Apple to Allow Virtualization of Leopard
- Leopard Firewall Takes One Step Forward, Three Steps Back
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Nov-07