The investigative "reporters" at Crazy Apple Rumors Site have been poking around our corporate dumpster again, and it pains me to admit that they've come across our secret plans for, well, just about everything. Curses! I hope they also stumbled across the carcass left over from last week's roast chicken dinner - it should have been pretty ripe by then.
Open Files with App Switcher
Using the Application Switcher to open files can sometimes be faster than hunting for an Application's window or searching through a jam packed Dock for an Application's icon. First grab your file, press Command-Tab, and then drop the file onto the desired application's icon to open it within that program.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 903.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Minor MacBook and MacBook Pro Upgrades
- iTunes 7.5 and QuickTime 7.3 Released
- OSX.RSPlug.A Trojan Horse Targets Mac OS X
- Install Applications with iPhone 1.1.1 Software
- O2 Clarifies UK iPhone Data Limits
- Gmail's New IMAP Support a Boon to Mac and iPhone Users
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of TextExpander 2
- GrandPerspective and WhatSize Identify Disk Pigs
- Explaining Our Recent Server Woes
- Apple to Allow Virtualization of Leopard
- Leopard Firewall Takes One Step Forward, Three Steps Back
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Nov-07