The investigative "reporters" at Crazy Apple Rumors Site have been poking around our corporate dumpster again, and it pains me to admit that they've come across our secret plans for, well, just about everything. Curses! I hope they also stumbled across the carcass left over from last week's roast chicken dinner - it should have been pretty ripe by then.
Using Expose within Spaces
To drag a file into an application that's running in another one of your Spaces, use Expose while in Spaces overview mode. First, press F8 to go into Spaces overview mode, then press F9 to Expose all application windows. Hover over the application window you want and wait a moment or press the Space bar, and both that space and that application come to the foreground, ready for you to drop the file.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 903.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Minor MacBook and MacBook Pro Upgrades
- iTunes 7.5 and QuickTime 7.3 Released
- OSX.RSPlug.A Trojan Horse Targets Mac OS X
- Install Applications with iPhone 1.1.1 Software
- O2 Clarifies UK iPhone Data Limits
- Gmail's New IMAP Support a Boon to Mac and iPhone Users
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of TextExpander 2
- GrandPerspective and WhatSize Identify Disk Pigs
- Explaining Our Recent Server Woes
- Apple to Allow Virtualization of Leopard
- Leopard Firewall Takes One Step Forward, Three Steps Back
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Nov-07
CARS Discovers Our Secret Agenda
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and