If you've been wanting to get printed versions of our Take Control books about Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, you need wait no longer. Each of the books' Web pages in our Web catalog now has a Buy Print Book button on the left side, and anyone who has already purchased an ebook version can now click the Print link at the top of the PDF's first page to order a discounted print copy. We recommend purchasing the print version from within the ebook so you'll get both the ebook - with its Check for Updates link - and the print version for the same price as a directly purchased print copy.
ChronoSync Secret Menubar Shortcut
For a quick way to run a ChronoSync document without opening it, use the ChronoSync menu in the menubar. Select "Show ChronoSync menu in menubar" in ChronoSync's General Preferences window to activate the menu bar menu. Once activated, you'll see the ChronoSync circling arrows icon in the menu bar, at the top right of your screen.
You can open any scheduled ChronoSync document directly from the menu bar. If you hold down the Option key while selecting a ChronoSync document, the synchronization will run immediately without the ChronoSync document opening.
Visit Econ Technologies
Published in TidBITS 904.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Stay Up to Date on Leopard Compatibility
- BBEdit 8.7.1 Adds Features, Fixes Bugs, Saves Data
- Freeverse Sponsoring TidBITS
- Word 2004 Crashing Bug Squashed
- New Apple Ads: Real, Fake, and Funny
- VMware Releases Fusion 1.1 Update, VMware Importer
- AT&T Offers New International iPhone Data Plans
- Design Tools Monthly Hits 15 Years in Print
- DealBITS Winners: SmileOnMyMac's TextExpander 2
- Google's View of Our Cell Phone Future Is an Android, Not a GPhone
- Spotlight Strikes Back: In Leopard, It Works Great
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/12-Nov-07