If you've been wanting to get printed versions of our Take Control books about Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, you need wait no longer. Each of the books' Web pages in our Web catalog now has a Buy Print Book button on the left side, and anyone who has already purchased an ebook version can now click the Print link at the top of the PDF's first page to order a discounted print copy. We recommend purchasing the print version from within the ebook so you'll get both the ebook - with its Check for Updates link - and the print version for the same price as a directly purchased print copy.
Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
Published in TidBITS 904.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Stay Up to Date on Leopard Compatibility
- BBEdit 8.7.1 Adds Features, Fixes Bugs, Saves Data
- Freeverse Sponsoring TidBITS
- Word 2004 Crashing Bug Squashed
- New Apple Ads: Real, Fake, and Funny
- VMware Releases Fusion 1.1 Update, VMware Importer
- AT&T Offers New International iPhone Data Plans
- Design Tools Monthly Hits 15 Years in Print
- DealBITS Winners: SmileOnMyMac's TextExpander 2
- Google's View of Our Cell Phone Future Is an Android, Not a GPhone
- Spotlight Strikes Back: In Leopard, It Works Great
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/12-Nov-07
Take Control News: All Leopard Titles Available in Print
Use device inventory, app distribution, security settings, and
more on many devices at once, using an intuitive Web portal.
Manage 3 devices for free, forever. Try it! <http://www.bushel.com/>