Add Notes to Pre-existing Recordings in Pear Note
While most people think of Pear Note as a tool for recording notes live, it can be used to take notes on pre-existing recordings as well. If you have an audio or video recording that you'd like to take notes on in Pear Note, simply:
- Drag the audio/video file to Pear Note and import it into a new document.
- Hit play.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
Now you can take notes that will be synced to the recording, just as if you'd recorded them live.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Published in TidBITS 911.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- QuickTime 7.4 Improves Security, but Not Enough
- iMovie 7.1.1 and Front Row 2.1.2 Released
- Taste of Macworld Keynote Day Podcast
- MacBook Air Introduced as World's Thinnest Notebook
- iTunes Movie Rentals and Apple TV, Take 2
- Time Capsule Bundles AirPort Base Station and Backup Disk
- Time Capsule and Its Associated Rage Factor
- iPhone and iPod touch Become Self-Aware
- More Women at Macworld Expo?
- Mac Industry Marching to a Different Beat
- Word 2008 and the Paste Plain Text Dance
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-Jan-08