Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
Published in TidBITS 911.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- QuickTime 7.4 Improves Security, but Not Enough
- iMovie 7.1.1 and Front Row 2.1.2 Released
- Taste of Macworld Keynote Day Podcast
- MacBook Air Introduced as World's Thinnest Notebook
- iTunes Movie Rentals and Apple TV, Take 2
- Time Capsule Bundles AirPort Base Station and Backup Disk
- Time Capsule and Its Associated Rage Factor
- iPhone and iPod touch Become Self-Aware
- More Women at Macworld Expo?
- Mac Industry Marching to a Different Beat
- Word 2008 and the Paste Plain Text Dance
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-Jan-08
DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of the MathMagic Equation Editor
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>