Increase Boom Volume Quickly
If you're using Boom to increase the volume on your Mac, you can change the amount to which Boom increases the volume quickly in two ways. Either use the slider available from Boom's menu bar icon, or enable and set hotkeys (Command-Shift-+ and Command-Shift-- by default). Then, when you need that push to 11, more volume is available at the click of the mouse or tap of the keyboard.
Visit Global Delight
Published in TidBITS 911.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- QuickTime 7.4 Improves Security, but Not Enough
- iMovie 7.1.1 and Front Row 2.1.2 Released
- Taste of Macworld Keynote Day Podcast
- MacBook Air Introduced as World's Thinnest Notebook
- iTunes Movie Rentals and Apple TV, Take 2
- Time Capsule Bundles AirPort Base Station and Backup Disk
- Time Capsule and Its Associated Rage Factor
- iPhone and iPod touch Become Self-Aware
- More Women at Macworld Expo?
- Mac Industry Marching to a Different Beat
- Word 2008 and the Paste Plain Text Dance
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-Jan-08
DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of the MathMagic Equation Editor
scanning solutions for companies of any size. Make your life more
productive, mobile, paperless, and efficient with a ScanSnap
scanner. To learn more, visit: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>