Congratulations to Douglas St.Clair of tellink.net, John Samson of lboro.ac.uk, and Noella Cormier of rogers.com., whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of InfoLogic's MathMagic Personal Edition, worth $119.95. (Since Noella was referred to DealBITS by Robert Cormier, he received a copy too.) If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save $30 on a license for MathMagic Personal Edition with two years of free upgrades; it's only $89.95 through 06-Feb-08 via InfoLogic's special DealBITS order page. Thanks to the 402 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
iPhone Calendar Starting on Sunday
Annoyed that the iPhone's Calendar app shows the weeks starting with Monday, although iCal (and most paper calendars) start on Sunday? Here's the answer: go to Settings > General > International and change the Region Format from English to United States.
Visit The iBlog.com
Published in TidBITS 912.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Beats Earnings Records with Q1 2008 Results
- AT&T Offers iPhone for Enterprise
- Apple Ships Pink iPod nano, Apologizes to Tonya
- Microsoft Relaxes Licensing for Virtualized Vista
- Rich Mogull Joins TidBITS as Security Editor
- More Podcast Coverage from Macworld Expo
- 16 Superlative Macworld Expo SF 2008 Products
- Macworld Expo Laptop Bag Roundup and Slideshow
- Everything You Need to Know about iPhone 1.1.3
- Gauging Openness with iPhone as Measure
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-Jan-08
DealBITS Discount: Save $30 on MathMagic Equation Editor
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Montie Felman, Robert B. Morgan, Linda L Engberg,
and Mark Palmerino for their generous support!