Congratulations to Douglas St.Clair of tellink.net, John Samson of lboro.ac.uk, and Noella Cormier of rogers.com., whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of InfoLogic's MathMagic Personal Edition, worth $119.95. (Since Noella was referred to DealBITS by Robert Cormier, he received a copy too.) If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save $30 on a license for MathMagic Personal Edition with two years of free upgrades; it's only $89.95 through 06-Feb-08 via InfoLogic's special DealBITS order page. Thanks to the 402 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Open Recent Office 2008 Docs by Date
Office 2008 applications like Word and Excel now list recently opened documents on a File > Open Recent submenu. Choose More from that menu, and you'll get a multifunction Project Gallery dialog. Click the Recent button at the top and then select a date range in the Dates list to find files that were last opened today, yesterday, earlier in the week, last week, and so forth. (The Settings pane in the Project Gallery dialog lets you set how many recently opened files show in the File > Open Recent submenu.)
Published in TidBITS 912.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Beats Earnings Records with Q1 2008 Results
- AT&T Offers iPhone for Enterprise
- Apple Ships Pink iPod nano, Apologizes to Tonya
- Microsoft Relaxes Licensing for Virtualized Vista
- Rich Mogull Joins TidBITS as Security Editor
- More Podcast Coverage from Macworld Expo
- 16 Superlative Macworld Expo SF 2008 Products
- Macworld Expo Laptop Bag Roundup and Slideshow
- Everything You Need to Know about iPhone 1.1.3
- Gauging Openness with iPhone as Measure
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-Jan-08