Congratulations to Douglas St.Clair of tellink.net, John Samson of lboro.ac.uk, and Noella Cormier of rogers.com., whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of InfoLogic's MathMagic Personal Edition, worth $119.95. (Since Noella was referred to DealBITS by Robert Cormier, he received a copy too.) If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save $30 on a license for MathMagic Personal Edition with two years of free upgrades; it's only $89.95 through 06-Feb-08 via InfoLogic's special DealBITS order page. Thanks to the 402 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Equalize Your Mac's Sound
Want to boost the bass in music played from your Mac, or tweak the sound so podcasts are more intelligible? Boom offers a 10-channel equalizer that enables you to increase or decrease the sound levels throughout the spectrum. Boom includes a number of common presets, and you can create your own as well.
Visit Global Delight
Published in TidBITS 912.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Beats Earnings Records with Q1 2008 Results
- AT&T Offers iPhone for Enterprise
- Apple Ships Pink iPod nano, Apologizes to Tonya
- Microsoft Relaxes Licensing for Virtualized Vista
- Rich Mogull Joins TidBITS as Security Editor
- More Podcast Coverage from Macworld Expo
- 16 Superlative Macworld Expo SF 2008 Products
- Macworld Expo Laptop Bag Roundup and Slideshow
- Everything You Need to Know about iPhone 1.1.3
- Gauging Openness with iPhone as Measure
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-Jan-08
DealBITS Discount: Save $30 on MathMagic Equation Editor
better-looking. Edit your PDFs anywhere. Sign contracts, make
changes, fill forms, and more. All while you’re on the move.
Syncs via iCloud and Dropbox. <http://smle.us/tbpdfpen-ipad>