Congratulations to Donald Schaefer of sisna.com and Keith Olson of mac.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of the $79.99 Sound Studio 3, along with Bruce Hobbs, who referred Keith to DealBITS (this is the second drawing in a row where a winner was referred by a friend). If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save 20 percent on Sound Studio 3; it's only $63.99 through 20-Feb-08 if you use coupon code "SS3Bits" when ordering from Freeverse. Thanks to the 942 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Set Hotkeys in TextExpander
Don’t just save keystrokes, save mouse clicks when using TextExpander by setting up customizable keyboard shortcuts, or hotkeys, for functions like Enable/Disable TextExpander, Search Snippets, and more. To set your hotkey combinations:
- Open TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Press the Click to Set Hotkey button next to function you want.
- Press the keys of your preferred hotkey combination when prompted.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of Sound Studio 3 (03 Feb 08)
Published in TidBITS 914.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- 16 GB iPhone and 32 GB iPod touch Released
- QuickTime 7.4.1 Fixes Zero-Day Vulnerability
- iPhoto 7.1.2 Blocks Security Vulnerability
- iPhoto Print Products Available in Australia and New Zealand
- O2 Tweaks UK Monthly iPhone Plans
- Scan Mac News Headlines at Alltop
- Please Welcome Eliana Wren Carlson
- Tips for Better iPhoto Cards
- More Mileposts Along Road to 3G iPhone
- Apple Punished for iTunes Success
- My First Macworld Expo
- Get Bit Literate, with a Buggy Whip
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/11-Feb-08
DealBITS Discount: Save 20% on Sound Studio 3
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and