Congratulations to Gabriel Jolivet at gmail.com and Simon Horn at gmail.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of the $60 IPNetMonitorX. If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save 25 percent on IPNetMonitorX; it's only $45 through 03-Apr-08 if you use coupon code "TidBitsPromo" when ordering from Sustainable Softworks. Thanks to the 984 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Move a File in the Finder
Sometimes you want to move a file in the Finder across volumes, not copy that file. Holding down the Command key while dragging ensures that the item is copied, and then its original deleted, adding up to a move.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of IPNetMonitorX (17 Mar 08)
Published in TidBITS 920.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- AirPort Update Extends Time Capsule, Adds AirDisk Support
- Adobe Ships Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac OS X
- iPhone the Hot Ticket Item in... Syria?
- Discussing the Importance of the iPhone SDK on MacNotables
- Watch Adam's Hacking the Press Talk from C4
- Safari 3.1 Enhances Performance and Web Standards Support
- The Internet Organizes Itself: Here Comes Everybody
- Why Do Simple Updates Require Big Downloads?
- Verifying Web Links in PDF Files
- Should Mac Users Run Antivirus Software?
- Take Control News: Produce Professional-Looking Sites with iWeb
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 24-Mar-08
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/24-Mar-08