We Mac users tend to put great stock in our fonts, and now, thanks to a hilarious bit of sketch comedy from CollegeHumor, we can imagine what different fonts would be like if they were people - Wingdings is my favorite. I won't say any more - go watch the video!
Using Expose within Spaces
To drag a file into an application that's running in another one of your Spaces, use Expose while in Spaces overview mode. First, press F8 to go into Spaces overview mode, then press F9 to Expose all application windows. Hover over the application window you want and wait a moment or press the Space bar, and both that space and that application come to the foreground, ready for you to drop the file.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 938.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Stop the iPod touch's Constant Beeping
- Apple Reports Billion Dollar Profit for Q3 2008
- iTunes 7.7 Corrupts Accented Artist and Track Names
- Google Gmail Adds Secure Session Option
- MobileMe Status Page Promises Updates, But Tone Rings Flat
- Prepping Web Images with iWatermark
- Apple Fails to Patch Critical Exploited DNS Flaw
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 28-Jul-08
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-Jul-08