We Mac users tend to put great stock in our fonts, and now, thanks to a hilarious bit of sketch comedy from CollegeHumor, we can imagine what different fonts would be like if they were people - Wingdings is my favorite. I won't say any more - go watch the video!
Adjust Multiple Column Sizes Simultaneously
Within the Finder, Column View enables you to see folder hierarchies, with each subsequent level getting its own column. Dragging on the double lines at the base of a column divider changes the preceding column's width. But Option-drag on any divider, and all the columns in the window change to the same width.
Visit MacTipster blog
Published in TidBITS 938.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Stop the iPod touch's Constant Beeping
- Apple Reports Billion Dollar Profit for Q3 2008
- iTunes 7.7 Corrupts Accented Artist and Track Names
- Google Gmail Adds Secure Session Option
- MobileMe Status Page Promises Updates, But Tone Rings Flat
- Prepping Web Images with iWatermark
- Apple Fails to Patch Critical Exploited DNS Flaw
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 28-Jul-08
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-Jul-08