We Mac users tend to put great stock in our fonts, and now, thanks to a hilarious bit of sketch comedy from CollegeHumor, we can imagine what different fonts would be like if they were people - Wingdings is my favorite. I won't say any more - go watch the video!
Add Slides to Pear Note from Other Applications
If you have some slides in any application, and you'd like to add them to a Pear Note document, there's no need to save them out and then import them into Pear Note. Instead, you can send them directly to Pear Note through a PDF service. For instance, if you had slides in Keynote, just:
- Select Print within Keynote.
- Click the PDF button.
- Select Send PDF to Pear Note.
This can also be used to import other document types into Pear Note to take notes on them as well.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Published in TidBITS 938.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Stop the iPod touch's Constant Beeping
- Apple Reports Billion Dollar Profit for Q3 2008
- iTunes 7.7 Corrupts Accented Artist and Track Names
- Google Gmail Adds Secure Session Option
- MobileMe Status Page Promises Updates, But Tone Rings Flat
- Prepping Web Images with iWatermark
- Apple Fails to Patch Critical Exploited DNS Flaw
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 28-Jul-08
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-Jul-08
Anthropomorphic Fonts in CollegeHumor Video
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and