We often hear from people who have fallen slightly behind on reading TidBITS each week, so we wanted to remind anyone who missed last week's issue that our 50-percent-off sale to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Take Control runs through Tuesday, 14-Oct-08. For more information, see "Take Control News: 50%-Off Sale to Celebrate 5th Anniversary" (2008-10-06).
Fun Way to Send Attachments in Mail
If you're working in a file that you want to attach to a message in Apple Mail, you can transfer the file to Mail easily: From the title bar of the file's window, drag the little proxy icon to Mail's icon on the Dock. Your Mac will make Mail the active application and open a new outgoing message, with the file attached.
(If your icon won't drag, the file probably isn't saved.)
Published in TidBITS 949.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Openly Pre-Announces Laptop Announcement
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of PDFpen 4
- MacBook Pro Repair Program Addresses Nvidia Flaws
- EMC Releases MozyPro Backup for Business
- Netflix Mac Support News and More
- Apple Changes App Store Customer Review Policy
- Tales of Customer Service in the PDF World
- TidBITS Outage Causes Editors Outrage
- Peering Inside a Mobile Phone Network
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 13-Oct-08