Congratulations to Jim Berry of langolier.net, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of the $199 MacSpeech Dictate voice dictation software. Thanks to the 1,251 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Open Files from BBEdit Subversion Log
When you use BBEdit's Subversion client capabilities to update the working copy of your Subversion repository, BBEdit always displays the Subversion.log file, showing any changes. If you want to work on one of the files that appears as being added or updated, just select the full pathname and choose File > Open Selection (or just hit Command-D). This trick should also work any time you see a pathname within a BBEdit document.
Published in TidBITS 956.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Lists Top iTunes Downloads of 2008
- Grey Lines Mar MacBook Air Displays
- Apple Confirms Antivirus Software Is (Usually) Unnecessary
- Easier AT&T Wi-Fi Connections with Free iPhone Software
- Google Calendar Gains Official CalDAV Support
- The Simpsons Takes Aim at Apple
- Fix Your Clicks With Klicko
- Are Safari's New Anti-Phishing Features Useful?
- Print Classy Discs with the Dymo DiscPainter
- TidBITS Gift Guide 2008
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 08-Dec-08
- ExtraBITS for 08-Dec-08
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/08-Dec-08