Congratulations to Jim Berry of langolier.net, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of the $199 MacSpeech Dictate voice dictation software. Thanks to the 1,251 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Two Shortcuts for App Exposé
If you want to see all the windows for a particular app via App Exposé, there are two hidden shortcuts. For either, start by pressing Command-Tab to bring up the app switcher. Then, while still holding down the Command key, press either the 1 key or the up arrow. That puts you into App Expose mode, with all of an app's windows showing, and recent documents in a row across the bottom of the screen. Let up on the Command key, and then you can press Tab to cycle through all the running apps.
Published in TidBITS 956.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Lists Top iTunes Downloads of 2008
- Grey Lines Mar MacBook Air Displays
- Apple Confirms Antivirus Software Is (Usually) Unnecessary
- Easier AT&T Wi-Fi Connections with Free iPhone Software
- Google Calendar Gains Official CalDAV Support
- The Simpsons Takes Aim at Apple
- Fix Your Clicks With Klicko
- Are Safari's New Anti-Phishing Features Useful?
- Print Classy Discs with the Dymo DiscPainter
- TidBITS Gift Guide 2008
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 08-Dec-08
- ExtraBITS for 08-Dec-08
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/08-Dec-08