Adam C. Engst is the publisher of TidBITS and Take Control Books. He has written numerous books, including the best-selling Internet Starter Kit series, and many magazine articles - thanks to Contributing Editor positions at MacUser, MacWEEK, and now Macworld. His innovations include the creation of the first advertising program to support an Internet publication in 1992, the first flat-rate accounts for graphical Internet access in 1993, and the Take Control electronic book series. His awards include the MDJ Power 25 ranking as the most influential person in the Macintosh industry outside of Apple every year since 2000, inclusion on the MacTech 25 list of influential people in the Macintosh technical community, and being named one of MacDirectory's top ten visionaries. And yes, he has been turned into an action figure. Want more? Follow Adam on Twitter for 140-character musings on a variety of topics.
- VMware Fusion 6.0.3 and Fusion 6.0.3 Professional
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.8
- DEVONthink and DEVONnote 2.7.5
- OmniOutliner 4.0.5
- 1Password 4.3
- AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.7.3
- Paprika 2.0.3
- Security Update 2014-002 (Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and Lion)
- Microsoft Office 2011 14.4.1
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Articles by Adam C. Engst
Displaying results 1 to 20 of 4865
Show summaries of articles Hide search parameters