Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Join us in watching Apple dangle the iPod+iTunes carrot in front of the music and movie industries.
Apple announced that it’s giving away a free copy of U2’s latest album, “Songs of Innocence,” to every iTunes customer. Here’s how to claim yours before time runs out on 13 October 2014.
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Michael Proper, Chris Morrow, Jan Scown, and gmatija
for their generous support!
better-looking. Edit your PDFs anywhere. Sign contracts, make
changes, fill forms, and more. All while you’re on the move.
Syncs via iCloud and Dropbox. <http://smle.us/tbpdfpen-ipad>