Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Because all work and no play makes for a dull Mac. Seriously, everyone has to lighten up on occasion!
Microsoft just paid $2.5 billion to acquire a single game. Read on to find out what makes Minecraft sufficiently special to warrant such a high price, along with a “brief” primer on how to survive your first day in Minecraft.
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Matt Neuburg, Dr. Michael Dean Goodman, Adam Bridge,
and Fraser Muirhead for their generous support!
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>